Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exam Period...

As I am sure everyone knows it is that time of year again.
It can get awfully stressful and people start to panic.
Don't worry to much! Just remember to take short breaks during study and always have something to drink when studying. It will help you focus and hydrate yourself. Don't study on an empty stomach either or else you would just be thinking about eating rather than studying.

To be honest, I am not the best studier either. I have a very short attention span and cannot focus on studying like other students at school. As of right now, I am suppose to be studying, but I am taking one of those "short" breaks. Just remember, don't stress out so much that in the end you will have way too much pressure on yourself and end up doing bad on the exam. Just relax when you study and hopefully enjoy what you are studying!

I wish everyone Good Luck! on their exams and remember to stay healthy! Stress can easily harm the strength of your immune system. It is not the best time to get sick too!

Since it is exam time, I won't have time to post any pictures or take any pictures for this blog. Therefore, I will be back after my final exam which is the 18th. See you then!

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment