Thursday, February 17, 2011

Short Hiatus

Sorry for the short Hiatus.

The reason for me not posting anything was due to me being really busy with school and also due to the fact that I sold my camera. Another major factor was due to the poor weather in Vancouver. Every time there was a sunny day, I would either have school or work, leaving me unable to go for a quick photo shoot.

As I mentioned before hand, I sold my first DSLR, Nikon D3000. I sold all of my camera gear except for my SB-400 and my Nikoor 35mm F1.8. With that in mind, I bought the Nikon D7000 to replace the D3000. I also bought the versatile Nikkor 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 VRII and Nikon SB-600.


This jump was a big jump. All new gears with a much stronger and better camera. Just from a few sample shots, I can feel and see that the quality is much more superior. All I can say, I am loving the new camera. I just can't wait for the sun to come out for me to go and hit some photo shoots.

Hopefully there will be lots more new pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment