Monday, November 22, 2010

Logitech G27

Just two more days until the highly anticipated Gran Turismo 5 is released. As many fans like me, we have been waiting for almost 5 years for this game.

For the occasion, I have been looking to invest into buying the new and improved steering wheel made by Logetich, the G27. It is the predecessor of the G25. There are only a few differences between the two. The G27 removed the option of having the gear shifter to go up and down. The shifter is now a much stronger H-box. Another difference is that they installed a LED indicator on the steering wheel to indicate the RPM. A lot of reviews have found it very unnecessary as the player cannot really see it when it is being in used. The most intriguing feature for this steering wheel is that it is the only one on the market to have the clutch with the H gearbox. That is what sold me into getting this. If you are wondering how much this cost, this is retailed at $369.99 at Futureshop.

I have been searching for this around Vancouver for the best deal for quite a long time now. (Best deal is at Anitec for $303.99)However to my surprise, people are just like me are trying to pick this up for GT5. So now, every where is sold out and most orders are backed ordered. I don't even know when they will have it in stock. To my surprise a lot of people are really willing to drop down $300+ for this. I guess you have to have the best equipment to play the so to be best racing game for the PS3.

Now I wonder when I can get mine. Don't know if I really want to play GT5 with a PS3 controller...

No comments:

Post a Comment